In honor of Earth Day, we are proud to announce that KORA Organics is officially a Climate Neutral Certified brand! We have measured and offset our carbon footprint for 2021, and are taking the following actions to reduce our future carbon emissions and become more sustainable.
- Offsetting our entire 2021 carbon footprint by investing in Climate Neutral’s carbon credit pool, which aids to fund projects across the globe to help combat climate change while replenishing the environment.
- Using only recycled, recyclable, refillable or biodegradable material in the primary and secondary packaging, whenever possible, for all product launches since 2021 on.
- Committing to reduce our:
- Air freight by 20% over the next 12 months.
- Use of electricity and gas in our offices by 50% by 2030
- Working with the Pace Group, a net-tree positive printing company that plants more trees than they use. Thus far we’ve planted 91 standard trees together, replacing all trees used in our production.
Thank you for supporting our journey to become Carbon Neutral Certified! We look forward to doing our part as a brand to ensure healthy skin and a healthy planet for all.